StubHub’s Second Annual NFL Preview: Green Bay
The Packers are the second biggest draw heading into the 2018 season
See Past NFL Preview: 2017
With the 2018 NFL season only two weeks from its September 6th kickoff, StubHub’s event experts crunched the numbers to find the hottest selling teams, matchups and rivalry games of the season in our latest NFL preview. All data is current at time of publishing.
Top highlights include:
- Green Bay Packers are StubHub’s #2 most in-demand team, moving up one spot from #3 last season.
- Packers play in the four out of the top ten matchups heading into the season, the most out of any team.
- StubHub sees an increase of nearly 200% in sales over the average NFL game when the Packers are the visiting team.
PACKERS MAKE TOP 10 AGAIN
- The Packers make StubHub’s top 10 for the fifth season in a row.
- The Packers have ranked among StubHub’s top five selling teams three out of the last five seasons.
Trending teams are based on a five-year analysis of the season start since 2014.
PACKERS CONTINUE TO DRIVE DEMAND
- Packers fandom has seen considerable growth in recent years ticket sales from this same time in 2014 have increased by 87% on StubHub.
- This season, the Packers outsell 2018 Super Bowl Winner, Philadelphia Eagles, by 30%.
PACKERS DRAW CROWDS AT HOME AND AWAY
- Packers play in four of the top ten most in-demand matchups heading into the NFL season, the most out of any team.
- StubHub sees an increase of nearly 200% in sales over the average when the Packers are the visiting team.
- The most anticipated moment is when Chicago Bears come to town on 9/9 as it outsells second top-selling game against the Vikings by 10%. The least expensive ticket available for purchase is $189 for Lower Level Corner with nearly 1,300 tickets still available on StubHub.
- The most affordable Green Bay Packers home game based on the average ticket price is against Arizona Cardinals on 12/2 for $217. The least expensive ticket available for purchase at $110 for the Lower Level End Zone with nearly 3,000 tickets still available on StubHub.
For more information and commentary on NFL or any other event – please reach out to PR@StubHub.com.