Super Bowl LII at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis on February 4th
- Sales from Pennsylvania represent 17% and 28% more of total sales than those from Massachusetts and California respectively.
- Sales from Pennsylvania represent 58%. more of total sales than buyers from the hometown state, Minnesota.
- There is a StubHub ticket buyer from all 50 states and 21 different countries.
- Total Super Bowl ticket sales on StubHub are up 31% compared to this same time for last year’s matchup against the Falcons.
- The average ticket price continues to drop and has hit its lowest point at $5,309.
Find your tickets here & learn more about our complimentary Fieldhouse event exclusively for our Super Bowl ticket buyers!
Check back tomorrow for the next update!
For more information and commentary on the Super Bowl – or any other event – reach out to PR@StubHub.com