Super Bowl LII at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis on February 4th
- Sales from Pennsylvania represent 14% and 24% more of total sales than those from Massachusetts and California respectively.
- Sales from Pennsylvania represent 55% more of total sales than buyers from the hometown state, Minnesota.
- There is a StubHub ticket buyer from all 50 states and 22 different countries.
- Total Super Bowl ticket sales on StubHub are up 28% compared to this same time for last year’s matchup against the Falcons.
- The average ticket price continues to drop and has hit its lowest point at $5,214.
Find your tickets here & learn more about our complimentary Fieldhouse event exclusively for our Super Bowl ticket buyers!
Check back tomorrow for the last update right before game time!
For more information and commentary on the Super Bowl – or any other event – reach out to PR@StubHub.com