Today is the day! Only a few hours until kickoff…
Super Bowl LII at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis on February 4th
- Philly fans continue to dominate in terms of sales for the game.
- Sales from Pennsylvania represent 13% and 24% more of total sales than those from Massachusetts and California respectively.
- Sales from Pennsylvania represent 44% more of total sales than buyers from the hometown state, Minnesota.
- There is a StubHub ticket buyer from all 50 states and 23 different countries.
- Total Super Bowl ticket sales on StubHub are up 30% compared to this same time for last year’s matchup against the Falcons, with last minute sales continuing to come in before kickoff time.
- The average ticket price has hit its lowest point at $4,925 and get-in price currently sits at $2,525 for the Upper Corner section on StubHub.
- Someone purchased the least expensive ticket sold so far for $2,000 for Loge Sideline.
Find your tickets here & learn more about our complimentary Fieldhouse event exclusively for our Super Bowl ticket buyers!
For more information and commentary on the Super Bowl – or any other event – reach out to PR@StubHub.com