Published February 3, 2019
300 Tickets Available; $3,000 Get-In Price Three Hours Before Kickoff
Game Day is here! With just three hours left until kickoff, demand remains steady on StubHub, maintaining the spike in sales over the last five days. At this point, Massachusetts buyers have purchased the most tickets followed by California and Georgia buyers.
StubHub will sell tickets until 60 minutes after kickoff, while supplies last, but there are currently
only 300 tickets onsite with prices starting at $3,000. Here’s how the rest of the numbers
look heading into gametime:
- Average price of tickets sold is $4,367
- Get-in price is $3,000 for upper corner seats
- 18 countries have purchased tickets
- The least expensive ticket sold is currently $2,000 for Upper Corner
- Most expensive sold ticket sold remains at $20k for SunTrust Club
- Massachusetts buyers have purchased the most tickets with 18% of all tickets sold,
- 2) CA 12%
- 3) GA 10%
- 4) FL 5%
- 5) NY 5%
Fans still interested in catching the game should check out our app – especially the new iOS 3D feature – and set price alerts to keep an eye on ticket prices.
As always, as an authorized ticket resale marketplace of the NFL, StubHub encourages fans to practice safe ticket buying. Follow these tips to get into the Big Game!
If you have any questions regarding Super Bowl LIII, please reach out to PR@stubhub.com.