The countdown to college football season is on. With only two weeks before the first kickoff of 2019, StubHub has the latest insights surrounding the hottest teams, most-anticipated matchups and this year’s exciting trends in Division I football, based on StubHub’s sales trends to date.
New for the 2019 season are StubHub’s partnerships with the University of Minnesota, Wake Forest University and Washington State University. As a trusted partner of more than 70 NCAA schools, StubHub is a trusted and credible source for tickets to college football games. More in-depth highlights can be found in StubHub’s comprehensive preview below.
After losing the number one spot last year, Michigan is back as StubHub’s most in-demand college football team of 2019. Georgia and Texas both have significant sales increases, and the Top 10 list has two new additions.
- Georgia is #2 on list for the first time ever
- More than doubling sales from last year.
- 9/21 game vs. Notre Dame is second-highest selling game of the entire NCAAF season.
- Only trails #1 Michigan by 4%.
- SEC Tops Conference List
- Top selling conference for first time ever.
- Outselling Big Ten by 34%.
- Georgia surpasses Alabama as the #1 most in-demand SEC school this year by 85%.
- More on Georgia
- FL/GA game #6 neutral site game .
- The state of Georgia ranks second for all college football sales .
- Georgia vs. Vanderbilt game is #3 top selling Week 1 game.
- Georgia Tech at Clemson is #8 most in-demand Week 1 game.
StubHub is the most trusted place to buy and sell college football tickets this season. In fact, fans who sell college football tickets on StubHub could get to a bowl game on us! Visit https://stubhub.jebbit.com/u7pe7df1?L=Email&JC=PR for more information.
As an official partner of many NCAA teams, StubHub wants to make sure fans have these tips to be safe ticket buyers:
For more information and commentary on college football or any other event, please reach out to PR@StubHub.com.