The countdown to college football season is on. With only two weeks before the first kickoff of 2019, StubHub has the latest insights surrounding the hottest teams, most-anticipated matchups and this year’s exciting trends in Division I football, based on StubHub’s sales trends to date.
New for the 2019 season are StubHub’s partnerships with the University of Minnesota, Wake Forest University and Washington State University. As a trusted partner of more than 70 NCAA schools, StubHub is a trusted and credible source for tickets to college football games. More in-depth highlights can be found in StubHub’s comprehensive preview below.
After losing the number one spot last year, Michigan is back as StubHub’s most in-demand college football team of 2019. Georgia and Texas both have significant sales increases, and the Top 10 list has two new additions.
- Michigan Regains #1 Spot
- Demand is up 46% since 2018 for Michigan games on StubHub, based on ticket sales.
- The Wolverines regain top spot after falling to #2 in 2018.
- Michigan was StubHub’s top team for four straight years (2014-2017) and has never fallen below the #2 spot.
- For the third year in a row, Michigan is the #1 in-demand Big Ten team.
- Michigan plays in two games in the Top 10 most in-demand games of 2019
- Michigan at Penn State (10/19) and Notre Dame at Michigan (10/26)
- Michigan vs. Ohio State rivalry remains strong
- For the second year in a row, the Michigan vs. Ohio State game is the #2 most in-demand rivalry game of the year.
StubHub is the most trusted place to buy and sell college football tickets this season. In fact, fans who sell college football tickets on StubHub could get to a bowl game on us! Visit https://stubhub.jebbit.com/u7pe7df1?L=Email&JC=PR for more information.
As an official partner of many NCAA teams, StubHub wants to make sure fans have these tips to be safe ticket buyers:
For more information and commentary on college football or any other event, please reach out to PR@StubHub.com.