Published August 14, 2018
StubHub’s 2018 NCAA College Football Preview: Georgia
Georgia Bulldogs make StubHub’s top 10 in-demand list for the first time in five seasons.
See Past NCAA College Football Preview: 2017
With the 2018 NCAA Division I football season only two weeks from its August 25 kickoff, StubHub’s event experts crunched the numbers to find the hottest selling teams, matchups and rivalry games of the season in our latest NCAA College Football Preview.
Top highlights for Georgia include:
- Georgia makes StubHub’s list for the first time in five seasons.
- Georgia demand is largely driven by conference rivalry matchups against Auburn and Tennessee.
- Georgia vs Auburn is the most in-demand home game this season.
- Georgia Bulldogs is the best-selling team among Georgia ticket buyers.
GEORGIA: A TRENDING TEAM
- Georgia lands at #5, marking its first appearance in five years on StubHub’s Top-10 Preview, riding the success of last year’s national championship game appearance.
- Georgia outsells a StubHub top ten veteran, Ohio State Buckeyes, and sixth top-selling team, LSU Tigers by 1% and 17% respectively.
MOST ANTICIPATED GEORGIA MOMENT: AUBURN IN NOVEMBER
- The Auburn-Georgia matchup is the most in-demand Georgia this season outselling the next best-selling Georgia game against Tennessee by 14%.
The most affordable Georgia Bulldogs home game based on the average ticket price is against UMass Minutemen on 11/17 for $89.
- Georgia Bulldogs are the best-selling team among Georgia buyers.
For more information and commentary on NCAA College Football or any other event – please reach out to PR@StubHub.com.